SHOP AT HOME FOR BEAN BAG FURNITURE
Seafoam Green U3
Dk. Green U37
Magenta Cotton Velvet
Custom Red Urethane
Purchasing a bean bag chair without first sitting on it is a little bit like getting married to nothing more than a photograph. Unless you actually sit on it , and feel it, you won't reallu know if it is cruchy and too hard ... or squeaky and too soft. In fact the beads have tto be just right ... the right resilience and the perfect dessity . . or the may just turn into nothing more than confetti !
Bean bag chairs are furniture not toys. Buy the wrong chair . . and you can throw it back out with the rest of the entourage a month or two later . . right along with the cat.
Looking at a picture of a bean bag chair in a newspaper, a flyer, or a website can be deceptive since you won't really get a good idea of the quality, durability, or flexibility of the cover of the proposed chair - most important with this type of product where there is so much pressure on the seams.
- Does it pop up, with all the beads swirling around, as you settle in ?
- Do you receive lessons on how to maximize the comfort, and how to maintain you furniture investment upon delivery ?
- What is the wanrantee, and do you really expect the supplier to still be around when it comes time to service your bean bag ?
- Does the chair come with a liner that twists, and turns, and tightens up as you use it ?
- Is the cover made of weak sweaty, clammy thin vinyl ? Remember you're in contact with the entire chair.
- Is the zipper fused or sealed - making it impossible to easily add more beads at a future date ?
- Do you receive the beads in a separate plastic bag from the cover, and then have to go through the horror of attempting to pour all those dusty charged up little bits into a ridiculously small hole before trying to close your chair - sometimes with nothing more than a single strip of Velcro - instead of a proper double zipper security system ?
As you Yes indeed my dear friends, be wary, things may not always be what they appear to be. especially when dealing with the occassional unscrupulous supplier, who may even totally misrepresent themselves - and then send you only the cover instead of a complete chair !
Of course it goes without saying, customers familiar with generations of quality Curved Space bean bag furniture may continue to confidently place their orders over the phone.