CUSTOM FURNITURE CONTEMPORARY FURNITURE MODERN FURNITURE RETRO FURNITURE
There are numerous advantages to custom designing your own foam furniture
1. By layering or laminating different firmnesses of foam you'll be creating a level of comfort and support far superior to that of other sofa beds on the market.
2. Use high-density foam and you'll greatly increase the logevity of your product.
3. Now you'll be able to easily bend your sofa up and down stairs and intp hard to reach attics and basements.
4. Customize the length and depth of your sofa bed to fit your space.
5. Lower seating creates a more casual atmosphere and is usually designed with a deeper, more slanted depth of seating, in conjunction withman increased angle in the back support.
6. Higher seating tends to be morre formal and more upright.
DOUBLE FLIPOUT JR. KING SOFA BED AND LOUNGE
36" X 78" X 14" H SOFA FLIPS OPEN TO A 72" X 78" X 7" H BED
These simple flipout designs are light and easy to move, depending on your space, mood, or budget. Since they are normally placed against a hard wall it is best to accessorize them with chipped foam pillows.
SOFA BEDS WITH FOAM FRAMES
A very hard high density foam is now available to create customized foam frames for soafas, sofa beds and corner-sectional sofas and U-sectionals
RAFT SOFA BEDS AND LOUNGING ENVIRONMENTS
Sofa beds , corner sectionals , and U-sectionals can also be designed with raft frames , creating soft- sided structures to rest your head , your arm , or to sit upon.
RAFT JR.DOUBLE TRIPPLE FLIP OUT SOFA BED 69”W X40”D FLIPS OUT TO 69”W X96”D 12”W BOLSTERS
flip it out and you get
A 78”WIDE X 87”LONG FLIPPED OUT RAFT DOUBLE DOUBLE FLIP OUT LOUNGING
ENVIRONMENT WITH A 7”HIGH DENSITY FOAM MATTRESS AND FEATHER CUSHIONS
SOFA BEDS WITH PADDED ARMS
to view additional custom design ideas please visit FLEXFOAM.CA
A FREE STANDING 32" X 32" X 14" H CONVERTIBLE CHAIR
FLIPS OUT TO A 32" X 75" X 7" MATTRESS AND LOUNGER
In this highly efficient design the back support actually becomes part of he mattress when flipped out. It does not require a wall for support , and can be used free-standing as a chair or sofa.
It can also be used in combination with other convertibles to create larger mattresses.
For example two 30" X 33" DEEP convertible chairs can be flipped out and joined to create a 60" x 78" x 7" queen-size matress.
Convertible chais in conjunction with a corner chair design can be grouped to form a corner or U-sectional, and even a larger lounging environment when flipped out. Check ou t he DESIGNER GUYS VIDEO on our DESIGNING WITH FOAM page for futher examples